CHEROKEE BLUFF CONCERT BAND/SYMPHONIC BAND/WIND SYMPHONY
CONCERT ATTIRE INFORMATION
All formal performances require a basic black “uniform.” Concert attire is part of your grade! For formal concerts, all Cherokee Bluff High School students will wear proper “concert attire” listed below:
- Tuxedo – Black slacks and a jacket can also work.
- A white dress shirt and black bow tie (Tux shirt is preferred).
- Long solid black socks (no print).
- Black Dress shoes (if you don’t have dress shows, wear the marching band shoes)
- A solid white undershirt (most dress shirts are see through)
- Long Black dress at least 5 inches below the knee. Remember you are seated and your dress cut will rise higher on stage.
- Black dress shoes (low heel height).
- Black Slacks.
- Solid Black Blouse/Dress Shirt
- Black Dress shoes (low heel height).